Translate

Thursday, February 23, 2012

You're Invited to Visit my Website

After months of work, my redesigned website is up and working.  It looks a little different, it's cleaner and simpler!  At the top of each page is one of my "trademark" embroidered Ginkgo leaves. This gives it a less cluttered look.  The home page has only a short welcome message, a photo of one of my quilts, and a notice of what event I will be participating in next.

The shopping cart works a little differently than before.  The "Books" page has a nifty little gadget.  When you mouse-over the titles of my publications, the image changes on the right.  I thought that was cool! We've added a link to all the publications my work has been included in at the bottom of the Biography page.

Detail of Tea and Daffodils by Ann Fahl
So, pour yourself a glass of soda or a cup of tea, and come visit my new and improved online studio at http://www.annfahl.com , be sure to read the short welcome!  Sorry, this is the best I can do for cookies!

Ann Fahl

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Nicely done site -- very clean and crisp.

Bente-I like to QuiltBlog said...

Dear Ann,
thank you for the great FMQ-Challenger tutorial, very very great! I´m sure I can learn a lot.
I just sign in as a follower to your blog.
Liebe Grüße
Bente
I like to QuiltBlog